Thursday, December 1, 2011

DIGICATION UPDATE (important)

Don't panic!

I know your portfolio might look like it has disappeared. It hasn't. Digication has encountered some technical problems--BHCC can't fix them, they're at the servers that Digication itself owns. I'm not clear about what exactly has gone wrong, but Digication assures us they are working on the problem. Right now, it looks like portfolios have disappeared; Digication is assuring us that your data has not been lost, and that its staff are working to restore the data.

I know this is probably disturbing and irritating to you as you work on your final portfolios. This is really irritating to me too--I know I promised to get all your portfolios back by Friday night, and I had planned to get them all back by tonight (Thursday night). Tonight is definitely not going to happen--we'll see about Friday!

We'll see how quickly Digication is able to get the portfolios back online. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment